At Tunbridge Wells Shutters the health and safety of our customers and team are a priority.
We are able to offer our customers home quotations, surveys and installations as normal.
We have taken additional steps to ensure government guidelines are followed;
- We will wear masks and come prepared with anti-bac gel and gloves where required
- We will ensure we keep 2m distance
- We will be happy to use an alternative entrance and adhere to additional measures if required, please let us know in advance
- We ask that residents vacate the room in which the fitting is taking place
- We ask for all furniture and ornaments to be moved prior to our arrival, allowing us enough space to assemble framework
- Shutters are wiped down after installation and all rubbish taken away
Should you or a member of your household show symptoms please inform us immediately and we will be happy to re-arrange our visit/installation.